dear guiletta
I went to Guiletta's Verona solely for the reason of going to the Guiletta's house with hopes to drop by a letter(obviously inspired by the movie, Letters to Juliet). So disappointed to reach all the way there and found out that they actually closed it all.
Dear Guiletta,
I think i am still in love with that last person who broke my heart,the one which he helped put back to whole. Its been too long, 3 years too long. But it feels like i just cant helped it.
Yes, i accepted that i am never going to be with him again but it gets a little challenging when comparisons get ahead of myself. I keep looking for him in every guy that i see. I knew there was someone was very much sincere in wanting to know me. And i didn't even gave him a chance to see what he was truly worth. Not until it was a little too late.
The thing is I like who i was when i am with Dylan. The relationship was easy - on pure trust, love and hopes. No malice, no games. Very straightforward. When i fell in love with him along the way in the relationship, i knew that this is the one man i want to be spending the rest of my life. But unwanted circumstances came, and we had 2 very different future laid in front us. It doesn't matter how destructive we became after that but our path was laid in front of us ~ differently. We had no choice but to move forward and away.
I was a wreck and self destructive; tho not physically, when i came back home. I went in search of the antidote to lessen the pain in all of the wrong places. Hurting so many people and causing myself more unnecessary pain. So one day, i just stopped. I didn't decide that i wanted to. I just stopped, telling myself that i was contented with the loneliness. That i leave it all to fate; come what may.
Chuck said in one episode, 'We're holding on to the pain because it's all we have left.' Sometimes, i feel that that's the only thing i have got left. Not being able to get what all of my friends have achieved. Envying is all i could do. I am not as strong as i look. I never was. I just try to be and put on the mask. I couldn't think of anything better than that.
I am not sure how to make of this, or rather more importantly, how to get out from here. Before i left for good, i said something to him. I told him to come look for me when he's done doing what he wants to do, that is if he still finds me in his heart.
Maybe thats what keeping me. Maybe in due time, i learnt to let that go and maybe, then it would all be easier. That's too many maybe in one sentence. I don't believe in anything anymore. Lessons in life taught me that believing is evil. So i stopped. I stopped believing.
Ena